Tuesday, June 9, 2009

50 reasons why...

We asked 50 moms from the NorthWest to weigh in on what makes their husband so special...These are their anwsers

1. "I don't have to remind him about birthdays, anniversaries, or our childrens school plays. He just knows."

2. "He let's me have a day for myself."

3. " ...Still love how he balances me out, between my insane bouts of emotions & my sometimes uncontrollable urges to buy everything in Target."

4. "How he will tell everyone how much he loves my cooking- I still burn the grilled cheese."

5. "He gets it done, and gets it done right."

6. "He has come to appreciate and respect the sweatpants, the undone hair & the hairy legs. It's all apart of the 'for better or for worse'."

7. "How he shares the morning responsibilities of getting the kids fed,bathed & dressed and knows sometimes to be a good mother, you have to be a rested mother."

8. "Loads a second load of dishes. He is so helpful!"

9. "Does all the jobs around the house I don't want to do, like clean the poop off the toliet, scooping the food out of the sink that doesn't have a disposal...the list goes on."

10. " He does the things I won't around the house, with a smile even!"

11. "He is willing to embarress himself in public to make our daughter stop bawling".

12. "...knows how to break down a stroller, playpen or highchair in ten seconds flat."

13. " He will unapologetically explain to his buddies he can't go golfing today, he promised his wife he'd watch dirty dancing for the ten millionth time."

14. "How he still holds my hand and calls me dear after fifty plus years of marriage."

15. "...makes me feel like the woman I was before children."

16. " How he cried when our son was born..."

17. " He appreciates my off course sense of style."

18. "How he knows how to bring peace to an esculating situation in the kitchen the moment he walks through the door."

19. "He can build an entire city out of legos. Absolutley amazing!"

20. "He knows what the kids need in their diaper bags."

21. "...has mastered the response "yes dear" and "If you think that's whats best"".

22. "...will run to the store after work anytime I ask without a single complaint."

23. " He knows what kind of days require backrubs and what days are best to leave me alone."

24. "...deals with the poop. Oh, all the wonderous poop that is produced throughout the process of raising children."

25. "How hot he looks in James Bond attire."

26. "When he wears the clothes I buy him, even if they aren't quite his style."

27. " How he is interested in my Projects, ideas, and clubs I'm involved in."

28. " How we both think the best way to celebrate anything is with a six pack & scratch it's!"

29. " I appreciate him for the things I am not & cannot be for our children."

30. "He will take the kids outside in the pouring rain because mom is going to lose it in the kitchen!"

31. " He is still the god-fearing loveable husband I married after three kids & ten years have gone by..."

32. " I appreciate him for loving me. period."

33. "How he ALWAYS puts family first."

34. " How he's the one that cooks, cleans & stays home."

35. " The way he understands that the green food can't be touching the red food on the plate..."

36. " He knows the top ten stores I like to shop, and let's me frequent them often."

37. " He can keep me grounded."

38. " How I don't have to even question weather he will be a good father this fall."

39. " He makes date night a priority."

40. " How he truely respects my parents."

41. " He keeps my embarressing moments to himself, like the time I peed on him!"

42. " ...will make an effort to care about my friends sisters troubles with her boyfriend who..."

43. "Puts up with my health foods & herbal healing ways."

44. "He holds my hair back when I puke in the toliet from this excrutiating morning,afternoon, evening & night time sickness."

45. " ...has adjusted to his corner of the bed (shared between us and two little ones!)."

46. " How he is doing all the things he said he would with our son now that he is old enough."

47. " Late night cheesecake runs. Say no more."

48. " He will back up my dicipline decisions, even when he doesn't completely agree."


49. " I appreciate him for all the things that make him a man."


50. " How he still likes to "get it on"..."

No comments:

Post a Comment